Singapore Gunpla Society

Please remember to introduce yourself to everyone before heading off into the other sections.
This is just pure courtesy.

From your ~Admins~
Singapore Gunpla Society

Gundam modelling society located in Singapore for everyone around the world

Dear all, this forum will be shut down in June 2017 due to low activity.

Spare Parts Exchange

Philipluna
    SGGS Lurker
    SGGS Lurker

Spare Parts Exchange

Post by Philipluna on Fri 04 Apr 2014, 1:28 am

Dear All
    I was wondering if it is possible to have a thread that we can post extra gundam spare parts that we do not need, list them up for exchange or selling them for a small price and posting fee.

The reason for doing so, its that recently I did my mg epyon and I lost a bit piece of my knit. I spend a lot of hours and days online looking for replacement parts and even wrote to Bandai Japan and HLJ without success.

I am thinking we might sometime have some leftover parts that are not needed anymore, and could help each other.

This is my second post. If this idea has been brought up before, please guide me to the post.

This is the missing part from my mg epyon Sad Hope that I could find a replacement here.

http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/18/81/01/40/epyon10.jpg

Thank you and Best Regards
    Phil

dydee
    SGGS Senior Member
    SGGS Senior Member

Fun Facts
    Nickname: Dee Chen
    Friendliness Level:
    50/100  (50/100)
    Tolerance Level to BS:
    0/100  (0/100)

Re: Spare Parts Exchange

Post by dydee on Fri 04 Apr 2014, 2:15 am

I think u're referring to the section "market place"
    i dun think u can see it as u will need a min. of 10 post to gain access. pls read the rules and reg about it.

our dear bro provides the service. but im pretty sure its gonna be a long wait as with all the other options u have exhausted.
    http://www.sggunplasociety.com/t2089-wts-various-gunpla-mg-rg-hg-pbandai-exclusive-gundam-replacement-parts-service

on the other hand if its systematical to the one used on the other side. u might want to try to recast it. there's recasting tutorial with items u can find in daiso and hardware store. off hand i cant really link u to those post. try looking for them ok? Smile forums are like archives, u need to dig what u wanna find.
    Philipluna
    SGGS Lurker
    SGGS Lurker

Post by Philipluna on Fri 04 Apr 2014, 9:20 am

Thank you for the reply Dydee Smile

I'm happy there is hope for careless people like me to find missing parts. I only found out about this forum last night. (Excited !) So happy to view some of the works done by others.

Its only recently that i came to know the idea of doing the cast by ourselves. I will give a try if time permits. We Singapore, work, study and cares for family too hard, till we have less time for part-time hobby. LOL. Very Happy

thegamer1907
    SGGS Members
    SGGS Members

Post by thegamer1907 on Fri 04 Apr 2014, 8:48 pm

hi, yes, i do have this service for spare parts replacement, the shipping however though is more expensive than the part itself! it may be great if you could share the shipping cost by buying with some other people or anything else from me.
    Else like what dydee has mentioned, try to recast it by yourself.
    Philipluna
    SGGS Lurker
    SGGS Lurker

Post by Philipluna on Sat 05 Apr 2014, 12:57 am

I am unable to view your link. I think its cos of the at least after 10 posts rules. I will view it once I qualified Smile Am glad someone here provide such service.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 May 2017, 2:18 am