here is from my observation in these 2 days
- why admin not having any badge, while moderator and other member have it?ADMIN: Administrators are people assigned the highest level of control over the entire board. These people can control all facets of board operation which include setting permissions, banning users, creating usergroups or moderators, etc. They also have full moderator capabilities in all the forums.
MOD: Moderators are individuals (or groups of individuals) whose job it is to look after the running of the forums from day to day. They have the power to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally moderators are there to prevent people going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material.
- well I feel sad that admin that has more power but dont have badge and THEIR ID IS NOT BOLD AND COLOR BLACK like other member while MODERATOR HAVE THEIR ID BOLD AND RED COLOR
- why there are 2 ID? one at the top of avatar and one is below avatar
- why if we click ID on the top of avatar, the sub menu is coming out at the banner [AT THE TOP OF THIS WEBSITE] not below the ID?
maybe this compilation picture explain everything
* just notice why there is 2 "ADMIN" text, its because the picture already deleted from DEVIANTART or you can't hotlink it to your "ADMIN" text
so here is my suggestion:
- REPAIR the submenu from ID, so it will come out below the ID, it will make PM-ing member easier
ADMIN: RED and BOLD (why? you're the leader of this forum, so you must look cool and STRONG, so i suggest red color)
MODERATOR: BOLD and GREEN/ DARK BLUE COLOR (BOLD is a must, so it will make different from forum staff and member)
SGGS SUPREME USERS: DARK BLUE/ GREEN and NOT BOLD
SGGS Senior Member: Light blue and not bold
sggs lurker, newbie, and member: black and not bold
ADMIN MUST HAVE PRIVATE SERVER FOR ATTACHING PICTURE FOR BADGE, NOT HOT LINKING FROM DEVIANTART (at least, imageshack, photobucket or imgur)
and based form my observation that max width for avatar is 150px so here the design of badge:
the Status is already attached on the badge
and the background color is based on ID color
(this just example for admin that i make only in 3 minutes)
if the design is ok, maybe i will make the other design
- online/offline indicator
- and for final
is there any way to change template?
if yes, I have another suggestion:
ID at the very top followed by online/offline status
then followed by "centered" badge
and then "centered" avatar
and remove 2nd status ID
and the other is still the same
so it will be like this
ok, thats all